logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline zhangzk  
#1 Gönderildi : 7 Ekim 2019 Pazartesi 07:52:23(UTC)
zhangzk

Sıralama: Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 26.3.2019(UTC)
Mesajlar: 118

METAIRIE http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sione-takitaki-jersey , La. (AP) — blocking in the second round of the draft, trading up 14 spots to take Texas A&M center Erik McCoy with the 48th overall pick they received from Miami.“We were pretty confident he wasn’t going to be available if we stood pat,” Saints coach Sean Payton said, noting that 6-foot-4, 303-pound McCoy was New Orleans’ top target when the second round began on Friday night. “We think he has been a real good football player in college and our gut, and our instincts tell us the same thing will happen at our level.”The decision to take McCoy came after 2018 Pro Bowl center Max Unger’s recent retirement and also came despite New Orleans’ signing of free-agent center Nick Easton, who started 12 games for Minnesota in 2017 but missed all of last season because of neck surgery.Payton said Unger’s departure was “one of reasons we brought Nick in, and so we just felt like interior lineman was going to be important for us.”McCoy asserted that his presence on New Orleans’ roster gives the Saints a player with a combination of “power, strength and speed that’s kind of rare as a center.”“I’m really good at getting to the second level,” McCoy said, referring to his ability to block downfield. “But I can also maintain a block and really be a pile-mover on the first level.”The Saints, who had no first-round pick, entered the draft seeking immediate contributors who could provide depth to a team that has its sights set on a Super Bowl run after losing in overtime of last season’ NFC title game.The addition of McCoy holds the potential to improve depth at both center and guard Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , positions critical to protecting record-setting, 40-year-old quarterback Drew Brees.“I would say I’m very flexible,” McCoy said. “I have a lot more experience at center, but I played guard pretty much every spring I was at A&M. I have a couple of starts there, and I played it in high school.”McCoy joins a couple of other young interior linemen on the roster, including former LSU player Will Clapp and third-year pro Cameron Tom.McCoy said he has been to New Orleans only once before, but is eager to settle there and start his pro career with an offense that has been among the NFL’s best since coach Sean Payton and Brees both joined the Saints in 2006.“Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the NFL,” McCoy said, adding that he also has been impressed by the Saints’ running game and offensive line. “It’s a winning organization.”McCoy took a redshirt in 2015 before starting the past three seasons for the Aggies. He was a captain in all 13 games for A&M last season and was named offensive MVP at the team banquet after being a top blocker for a unit that gained 6,131 total yards.“He’s a guy that we feel like is going to fit in here,” Payton said. “He’s tough. He’s durable, well liked, a captain — all those things. Those are all part of it. Put all that together http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-seibert-jersey , along with (being) a good football player, and we feel like we helped ourselves.'”Payton added that scouts were impressed by how consistently strong McCoy’s performances were against Southeastern Conference competition.“You get to see him against guys he’s going to play against this next level,” Payton said. “Some of the better defensive tackles in this draft are coming out of the SEC, so he was very consistent. He’s a physical player and smart.”But Payton stopped short of calling him an immediate starter.“All these guys have a transition to make. It’s hard to predict that sometimes,” Payton said. “In fairness to the process and the veterans that are here, there’s a lot that has to happen for young players to come in” and play right away.The Saints gave up second round picks this year — 62nd overall — and next year in the trade.New Orleans also sent Miami a sixth rounder this year in exchange for a fourth-rounder.New Orleans entered the draft with no picks in the first, third or fourth rounds, having traded those away in 2018 in deals that brought in defensive end Marcus Davenport, cornerback Eli Apple and reserve QB Teddy Bridgewater.In addition to their newly acquired fourth rounder, the Saints now have one remaining pick in both the fifth and sixth rounds, and two in the seventh. The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to acquire wide receiver DeSean Jackson from Tampa Bay along with a 2020 seventh-round draft pick for a sixth-round pick this year, two people familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Monday.The deal is contingent upon Jackson agreeing to a new contract, according to one of the sources who spoke on condition of anonymity because terms haven’t been finalized.The Eagles also have agreed on a three-year contract with defensive tackle Malik Jackson Trysten Hill Jersey , one of the people told the AP. Jackson was released by Jacksonville last week to provide salary cap space.The moves won’t be official until the league year begins Wednesday.DeSean Jackson is set to return to Philadelphia five years after former Eagles coach Chip Kelly released the three-time Pro Bowl pick following his best season. The 32-year-old speedster had one year remaining on his contract for $10 million.Jackson gives the Eagles a deep threat to complement a receiving corps that includes Alshon Jeffrey, Nelson Agholor, and tight ends Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert.He was selected by Philadelphia in the second round of the 2008 draft and averaged 59 catches for 1,020 yards and five touchdowns in six seasons with the Eagles. Jackson had 82 receptions for 1,332 yards and nine TDs in 2013 but still got cut by Kelly. He had two 1,000-yard seasons in three years in Washington and spent the past two seasons with the Buccaneers. He had 41 catches for 774 yards and four TDs last season, averaging an NFL-best 18.9 yards per reception.Malik Jackson spent the past three seasons with the Jaguars after playing his first four with Denver, earning one Super Bowl ring. The 28-year-old Jackson had 18 sacks in Jacksonville, including 3½ last season.The Eagles also announced nine-time Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters has agreed to a new, one-year deal to return for his 16th NFL season and 11th in Philadelphia.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)