logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Sletrry  
#1 Gönderildi : 3 Aralık 2018 Pazartesi 05:01:46(UTC)
Sletrry

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 20.11.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 10
United States
Konum: New York

Do we have to submit a ticket which will take weeks (or not a reply ) to get a chance to have a state? I've been banned before on another acc for no reason and Maple Story 2 Mesos took me 4 months to demonstrate it (more like to get any response from them (maybe not a heavy nx user)).

If GMS is empty would not it be a fantastic idea to lift the IP ban to other areas? I reside in a region prohibited from GMS and from my experience many people I do party quest with are from areas banned from GMS. Problem is we need to use proxys and other things to have the ability to play, which provides us lag. Many people are really troubled by this although in my opinion it's OK and some doesn't even play the game anymore because of the lag.

Maplestory was great in the past because there was a major community, there was always people available chat and to play . I think when nexon opened GMS to more areas players could be back, more NX will be purchased. Also, I am certain that when the game got lively, many north american players would return to the game.

I meanwe understand nexon bans the IP therefore nexon could sell maplestory2 mesos the game rights to companies natives to those areas, but again, from my experience, Maplestory in my state (Brazil) failed miserably simply because there were not many players around. Unless they think the game is going to continue in the long run people will not buy cash.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)