logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline StevenCao  
#1 Gönderildi : 25 Ocak 2019 Cuma 09:32:19(UTC)
StevenCao

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 17.12.2018(UTC)
Mesajlar: 13

So if, by way of instance, I wanted one character for being a kind-hearted, slightly na?ve, and idealistic Knight in Shining Armor Maple story M Mesos wannabe, and another to be a serious, practical, and somewhat cynical Deadpan Snarker, both may have dialogue options that would sufficiently reflect these characterizations.

I had a real life buddy whose name was David. He grew up in my own neighborhood with me. However he had to move to a different country, but we continued playing videogames online. Beginning with Tibia, Runescape when we were around 11 years old, then because we'd 13, we played a lot MapleStory with different friends too.

1 day around 2008 (we quitted MapleStory) and we were 15 years old, I messaged my buddy through facebook to get on and play with Xbox. He never responded, not issue. The following day, October 7 of 2008, I started to observe how everybody began to put"RIP" in his FB wall. I didn't understand how to act in notice that is shocking.

Time has passed since then. I'm now 22 years old and following recalling a few games I used to play back seven years ago, I decided to try MapleStory after which I saw this message in my friend:This is David, the person who died, his title was shhab.

Sometimes people surprise you at the ways. I've had my guild because 2009 and that I browse the bbs of the past and the people . One individual has passed from a car accident since then. She had a heart. I look at it and we kept her chief and think of the things that might have been. She had been so smart too, sad she Maplestory 2 Mesos buy had her whole life before her. But we must always remember the great times. Live on through us. Your buddy is watching over youas mine is currently seeing over my bf.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)