logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Nanlina  
#1 Gönderildi : 25 Nisan 2020 Cumartesi 02:54:56(UTC)
Nanlina

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 24.4.2020(UTC)
Mesajlar: 3
Australia

I have 100 mil as a player in Treasure Hunter and I don't wish to waste it. I am not trying to brag, I don't know wtf I am supposed to do for this money. I am a very new participant (400 total amounts ) and I want to RS gold place it back into either getting more cash or skilling, or at least that's what I believe I should do. I haven't become some mechanisms and abilities like houses or crafting. Thank you guys in advance!

Hold onto it. Early game skilling can be accomplished through training that was casual and quests. It's the push through the several levels where costs begin to pile up; that is where you are going to need it the most. Alternatively, invest it on combat equipment. Assuming you spend enough time killing things naturally. I'd be willing to say hold off on cb gear a bit 20, if they are a player. My ironman account has T60 gear just from smithing and working mining, so T70 and upward is all they have to purchase unless they want to make the degradable gear.

As others have said, stick it on your own bank and forget about it, after your abilities begin getting beyond 75 begin to use it on buyables and equipment and then go right ahead earn it back like pvm equipment. Go to the wiki and also look at the list of money making guides, pick one you'd love to do and once you're near the amount to do it use that 100m on equipment, supplies, prayer /herb, etc..

Prayer or Herblore are the two skills you need to use money on. As both of these skills are into dividing into end content, crucial. Everything you are you mind telling me what is so great about Prayer and Herblore and can slowly get over time? Specifically what they provide you with the ability to do? Prayer permits you to halve harm and theres another prayer called soul split at level 92 that heals you to get a proportion of your damage, once you do some quests. Herblore allows you to make stat boosting potions which are imperative for bossing.

My advice is to buy one bond for membership if you don't have it and then to concentrate all of your efforts on coaching till you max smithing. This will give you multiple choices to create 3-4 million+ an hour in rather afk ways (smelting pubs or smithing masterwork things ), which is your best money making choices for a very long time. If you go this route, begin your training by finishing the pursuit The Knight's Sword. It saves you hours of coaching the couple dozen levels and takes 10 minutes in the maximum.

Level a skiling (amassing ability ) to buy OSRS gold like 70? Divination is very afk. Get into a significant town (elves, Menaphos is my favorite area) and work up to ~70, and consider spending the money on skills you understand how to train, and you are aware how far it is costing/making one to train, and I usually like to acquire money afk, do a couple quests in a month (or week depending on how much you play).
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)