logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Holloway  
#1 Gönderildi : 18 Eylül 2024 Çarşamba 03:53:04(UTC)
Holloway

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.9.2024(UTC)
Mesajlar: 6
Konum: china

OU LinksThe Oklahoma Sooners experienced some rotation alongside the offensive line Tyler Guyton whilst confirmed he may well comprise some genuine ability concealed inside of of that monster body I dress in't comprehend whenever Wanya Morris will return still I do notice that Guyton is transferring in the direction of try out in the direction of deliver a circumstance that probably he ought to keep on being upon the sideline Although he does My Fantastic buddy Bobby Queso versus Faster Scoop laid out the circumstance for Guyton below Delighted Birthday towards Bob Stoops presently! Bob is somebody who I comprise gotten toward fulfill a handful of days and job interview a pair periods I will in no way neglect anytime I requested him a wonder that I was instructed in direction of check with by means of the XFL and he idea that it was the dumbest issue he experienced listened to Bob is the excellent Satisfied birthday in the direction of the guy who stepped up Whilst another person else stepped absent Pleased birthday towards 1 of the most important CoachBobStoops! #OUDNA Oklahoma Soccer September 9 2022Safties are the keys toward my center I put on't comprehend what it is Perhaps becuase Brian Dawkins manufactured me drop inside of appreciate with soccer Yet observing Billy Bowman split upon a few of passes early in just that UTEP arrived bought me fired up All Sooners talks above how he and Primary will need in the direction of be in a position in the direction of have faith in every single other as a result the other can crank out a is manufacturing it tougher and more durable toward not including him individually as a media member I will move forward in the direction of say I use't notice nevertheless if he s a positive educate All the studies I listened to coming inside although glimpse genuine He appears to be such as a Good person and clips such as this wear't dispute that Teach Venables upon the thoughts of Saturday's period of Faster Sports activities Communicate:ESPN+
Sooners Shop. Andrel Anthony Jersey
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Guest (2)
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

-->
Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)