logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Martinez  
#1 Gönderildi : 23 Ağustos 2022 Salı 07:53:54(UTC)
Martinez

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 23.8.2022(UTC)
Mesajlar: 12

With a slight nod, Ye Qian said, "Not only that, the Black Dragon Society is deeply rooted in the island country. There are a lot of Black Dragon Society forces in the military, political and business circles of the island country. Therefore, if you want to deal with the Yamaguchi-gumi, you must also take into account the actions of the island government.". Even without the intervention of the Black Dragon Society, the island government has to consider it. After all, no government wants the underworld forces of other countries to have a great deal of weight in its own country. Just like Huaxia, if the Yamaguchi-gumi develops in Huaxia and has a conflict with an organization, the Huaxia government will certainly stand on the side of its own forces, which is beyond doubt. Therefore, if you want to deal with the Yamaguchi-gumi, it is necessary to deal with the Black Dragon Society first, split their relationship from the inside, so that the Inada Society and the Yoshikawa Society do not mind the interference of the Black Dragon Society, so that when the Fuqing Gang and the Yamaguchi-gumi conflict, in line with their own interests, and deal with the Yakuza. At the same time, because of the huge power of the Black Dragon Society, as long as the Black Dragon Society is solved, it is tantamount to solving the troubles of the island government. And In the middle of the conversation, Ye Qian suddenly stopped. He smiled faintly at the corners of his mouth and said to an empty corner, "Brother Lin,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, since you're here, why don't you show up?" In addition to Molong, the rest of the people are at a loss, some surprised to see where Ye Qian's eyes go. It was empty and there was no figure there. More confused than Youxuan, he deliberately strengthened the guard outside the villa, how can someone come in and do not know? Ye Qian's voice fell, then saw a young man slowly walked out from the corner, his face showed a trace of feminine air, hanging a touch of a faint smile,Serum Bottle With Dropper, not the leader of the seven kills seven kills Lin Feng who else would be? The silent killing of Seven Kills is world-famous, and even the ninjas of the island country who are famous for their assassinations are in awe of the killers of Seven Kills. Under the tight control of the Fuqing Gang, it is really difficult for ordinary people to come in, but these are simple things for Lin Feng. Alas, brother Ye's realm is getting higher and higher. Whenever I come to you, you will know. It seems that my silent killing of seven kills is somewhat useless. Lin Feng put on a tone that seemed to be very helpless, shook his head, and said. Ye Qian slightly stupefied for a moment, did not think that Lin Feng would explain his identity in front of Xie Dongbai, which is somewhat surprising to Ye Qian. Ye Qian was thinking about how to introduce Lin Feng to Xie Dongbai, but now it seems that he doesn't need it. With a slight smile, Ye Qian said, "Brother Lin's words are too serious. The silent killing technique of Seven Kills is world-famous. How can it be useless?". This time, the matter of the island country needs the help of brother Lin. With a faint smile, Brother Lin said, "It's better to be useful. Otherwise, Oil Dropper Bottle ,Blue Bottle Serum, I'll lose my face if I kill seven times." With that, Brother Lin turned his head and glanced at Xie Ziyi. He smiled slightly, nodded and said, "Miss Xie, I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you all right?" Ye Qian looked at Lin Feng in surprise, and then looked at Xie Ziyi, did not expect that they would know each other. Suddenly a flash in his mind, Ye Qian seems to remember that Lin Feng once said that he owed a favor to a person in the island country, could it be Xie Ziyi? Then look at Xie Ziyi's expression a little stiff, obviously there must have been something between them. Eyes turned to Xie Dongbai, the latter did not seem to know Lin Feng before, so after hearing Lin Feng's self-introduction will show a sense of surprise. Ye Qian is a little confused, a little curious about things between Lin Feng and Xie Ziyi. Don't be a love triangle. Ye Qian smiled secretly and thought to himself. If Lin Feng and Xie Ziyi have anything, then Molong will not hesitate to concede, even now he has a little feeling for Xie Ziyi, but he will still concede. This is Molong, he has given in to the feelings, if there is something else, it will certainly be more evasive. Yeah, it's been a long time. Xie Ziyi's tone was somewhat stiff. This gentleman is the world-famous leader of the Seven Kills? I still admire you, but I didn't expect to see you today. I'm really lucky.
Mr. Lin, I'm Xie Dongbai, the leader of Fuqing Gang. Nice to meet you! Xie Dongbai finished, got up and walked to Lin Feng's side, stretched out his hand and said. Lin Feng glanced at Xie Dongbai and said, "Master Xie, you are so forgetful.". You don't remember me, but I remember you. Five years ago, in the island country, I had the honor to meet Xie Da Gang Leader, but at that time I was just a poor student, I believe Xie Da Gang Leader will not remember. Xie Dongbai frowned slightly and thought carefully for a while, but he just couldn't remember when he had seen Lin Feng. You Xuan actually saw Lin Feng, in the heart not by slightly shook, gathered to Xie Dongbai's ear whispered two sentences. After listening to Youxuan's words, Xie Dongbai was embarrassed to be stunned there, and he did not know whether it was better to take back his hand or not. See such a situation, Ye Qian also guessed that Lin Feng and Xie Dongbai had certainly happened something, and Xie Ziyi had also happened something. Ye Qian would like to know, Lin Feng said in the island country owe a person's love, is not referring to Xie Ziyi, what happened between them in the end. With a smile, Ye Qian said, "Brother Lin, come and sit down." As he spoke, he went to Lin Feng's side, took Lin Feng's hand and sat down on the sofa, resolving Xie Dongbai's embarrassment. Xie Dongbai took a grateful look at Ye Qian and returned to his seat. However, Xie Dongbai's expression is still somewhat embarrassed, because he does not know how to face Lin Feng, the man he once looked down upon, but now is the world's famous seven kill leader, a person in charge of countless people's life and death power. Seven kills have done world-famous things over the years. Who doesn't know that seven kills have never failed. Brother Lin,Plastic Foam Dispenser Bottle, when did you come to the island country? Why didn't you inform me so that I could pick you up? Ye Qian said with a smile, trying to make the atmosphere of the scene not so awkward, but more relaxed. penghuangbottle.com
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

-->
Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)