logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Martinez  
#1 Gönderildi : 23 Ağustos 2022 Salı 07:52:33(UTC)
Martinez

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 23.8.2022(UTC)
Mesajlar: 12

As soon as Tao Ying was criticized by Lu Jiayi, she suddenly became insolent. She'justifiably 'said to Lu Jiayi: "Things are broken in your territory, so you have to compensate me." Lu Jiayi took a deep breath. What kind of bullshit is that? When Ye Ling heard this, he couldn't help but cover his mouth and smile. So Lu Jiayi's eyes crossed Tao Ying and looked directly at Ye Ling behind her. Ye Ling stopped laughing, and then he nodded gently. Then, Lu Jiayi nodded to Tao Ying: "OK!"! I'll pay for it! Tao Ying: "…" This is all right?! Kk, Ah Wei and Xiao Jie: "… …" General Manager Lu spoils Assistant Tao too much! …… After seeing off Ye Ling and others and finding someone to clean up the wreckage, Lu Jiayi and Tao Ying finally returned to their normal working mode. Then I will talk about the points that I think are more important. Tao Ying asked Lu Jiayi about the notebook spread out in front of her eyes: "Are you ready to record?" Lu Jiayi replied, "Don't you see that my hands are already on the keyboard?"? Say it quickly, or there will be no time to eat. Tao Ying: "…" Tao Ying picked up the cup on her desk, drank some saliva to moisten her throat, and then she said slowly. The first is about screenwriters. The original work of this novel is a very popular IP, so we must respect the original work, restore the original work, preferably higher than the original, so-in addition to inviting the author of the original to participate in the scriptwriter, we also invite the scriptwriter to try to be the best in the industry. "Secondly, it's about shooting. I hope this play can make the texture of a movie." Lu Jiayi couldn't help interjecting: "." The texture of the movie? Tao Ying nodded: "In fact, it is not difficult to make a movie. The director we invited was originally a filmmaker,Glass Cream Jars, so we already have the software, so the next step is the hardware." "Simply put, it's art, music, modeling and so on." "In terms of art, it is our scene and props production this time." "As for the scene, my request is: if you can have a real scene,glass cream jars, try to have a real scene. If you can't, we will set up a scene on the spot. If you can't, we will consider the green screen. Anyway, it must fit the setting of the original work, so that the audience can immediately enter the world of the original work." "As for props, my request is: we must restore the original as much as possible, and also reflect the characteristics of the users, especially the instruments used by the protagonists and important supporting roles, we must not make them in a rough way, we must pay attention to details." While typing, Lu Jiayi repeated succinctly: "I know, it must be in line with the original settings, and it must be of high quality." Tao Ying nodded her head and continued, Frosted Glass Cosmetic Jars Wholesale ,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, "In terms of music, I'm relieved that Ye Ling will handle it this time, but I need to remind you of one thing: I want to make a batch of ost this time, including the theme song of the TV series, the opening and ending songs, the interlude, as well as the character songs of the protagonists and important supporting roles, etc. So many songs can't be sung by Ye Ling alone." So you have to look for a singer in advance. As Lu Jiayi typed, she looked up and asked, "Is it all right if the actors themselves sing?" "Of course," Tao Ying replied, "as long as the actor's singing skills are basically up to standard." Lu Jiayi gave a'hmm 'and motioned to Tao Ying to continue. Modeling requirements and art requirements are similar, basically in line with the original settings, and to reflect the beauty of the ancient style, do not let the audience see the shadow of modern people in the actors. The style we make should not only be unique in the costume drama market, but also create a new aesthetic. "Speaking of this, I have to mention one more thing-when we are casting, we should also pay extra attention to whether the actors'ancient costumes have the temperament of the ancients, that kind of looks too European and American, try not to consider.".
” "I also thought of this, so when we choose makeup artists, we always choose the kind of makeup artists who have rich experience in costume drama makeup," Lu Jiayi said heavily as she quickly typed on the keyboard. Tao Ying couldn't help smiling: "It seems that our ideas are quite the same." "Then I'll go on to the most important point, and I hope we can agree on that as well." Lu Jiayi also smiled: "Please say ~" "The last thing I want to say about this part is the special effects part." "I want to make our Xianxia drama a benchmark, so I will definitely not use 50 cents special effects, I will spend a lot of investment in the post-production of special effects." "For this part, on the one hand, I have asked Wu Hua to help me contact the special effects team in Hollywood, on the other hand, I recently invested in a technology company, which makes good things." "If I can, I'd better choose a domestic special effects team. After all, Chinese people have a better understanding of the ancient style and Xianxia than foreigners, but I have to make a decision on the final product made by both sides." When Lu Jiayi heard this, she couldn't help asking, "You have to do everything well. Have you ever thought about overspending?" Tao Ying nodded firmly: "As long as the money is spent on the edge of the knife, I will be responsible for talking to Mo Feifan." Lu Jiayi frowned and asked uncertainly, "As long as you open your mouth, will you give it to me?" Embarrassed, Tao Ying nodded again: "Mo Feifan seems to have a blind trust in me recently, so I'm going to take advantage of this'trust 'and ask him for more investment." Lu Jiayi: ".." Tao Ying grinned, "Then I'll go on to say the last point." Lu Jiayi looked at the long note on her computer screen, and then she looked at Tao Ying:.. Didn't you just say the last point? "Ah,oil dropper bottle, don't think I have too many things to do," Tao Ying said coquettishly, "and this is really the last point." Lu Jiayi sighed and put his hands back on the keyboard. penghuangbottle.com
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

-->
Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)