logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Moore  
#1 Gönderildi : 23 Ağustos 2022 Salı 07:35:09(UTC)
Moore

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 23.8.2022(UTC)
Mesajlar: 12

"This is Gourd Valley. What's the matter?" "Nonsense. Don't go to the Three Treasures Palace for nothing." "What can I do for you?" "Looking for someone." "Which one?" "Iron palm row cloud forest breeze." Tiezhangpai Yunlin Qingfeng is a big man who clangs and clangs. No one dares to call him by his first name. The steward was stunned and said, "Could you please explain the purpose of your visit first?" "When we see Lin," said Dumb, "we'll talk to him face to face. You're not qualified to ask." The steward was annoyed. On the surface, he was still polite and said, "Do you have an old acquaintance with the Lord of the Valley?" "" I've never met him before, "said Feng in a cold voice." I've never seen him before. Stunned, the steward said, "Since I've never met before, could you please give me a name?" The little fish basked in the sun coldly and said, "It's not necessary. If you see him in person, we will explain it clearly." This expression, this tone, simply did not put the gourd valley in the limit, and the decent cultivation of the famous family, is really amazing, the steward has always been pleasant, did not break out, after hearing the words for a moment of hesitation, said: "so, please stay here less, wear in the next notice." "Be my guest," said the little fish, "but go and come back quickly." "" The ugly daughter-in-law will see her parents-in-law sooner or later, "said Feng'er." Don't delay. Dumb was even more explicit, saying, "In a word, in a word,Pallet rack beams, today is his unlucky day. He can't avoid it. He can't avoid it." The steward had already gone away, and I don't know how much he heard. A moment later he hurried back and said, "Lord of the Valley, please welcome the three little heroes." "Is there a rule for entering the Gourd Valley?" Asked the little fish. Stunned, the steward said, "What are the rules for entering the valley?" "For example," said Dumb, "how many bowls of wine must you drink first and how many crooked poems must you recite?" "Maybe we should get a bucket of water first and water the flowers or something," said Feng. The little fish said, "Some of them are even worse. They have to curse for a while or even set fire to it before they show up." The steward knew that they were scolding the fussy rules of the Four Villages of Wulin. He said with a smile,warehouse rack manufacturer, "The Lord of our valley is the most approachable. Hulu Valley is willing to make good connections and will not embarrass the heroes of the world. Please come down with me." Four people filed in, and the valley gradually opened up. The fruit was like a gourd, with a big mouth and a big belly. The terrain in the valley was extremely vast. Along the way, flowers are blooming, buildings are luxurious and magnificent, and tall buildings and pavilions are scattered everywhere in the valley. People come and go, on the way, three steps a post, five steps a sentry, especially heavily guarded, decent family, really different. All the tall buildings are unique, and the colors are quite different, such as red, yellow, blue, white and so on. The color is bright and dazzling, which makes the scenery of Hulu Valley more beautiful. Finally, under the guidance of the steward, heavy duty racking system ,radio shuttle racking, he went deep into Baizhang or so and came to the front of a pure white building. The steward pointed to a delicate guest room on the left and said, "Please go in and sit down first. The Lord of Open Valley will be here soon." Before the little fish could think deeply, he blurted out, "Don't bother. We'll just wait for him outside. It's more convenient." The steward was puzzled and said suspiciously, "Convenient?"? What convenience? Dumb said directly, "fool, it's convenient to fight." "So as not to smash the table and the chair," said Feng'er, "and make Guigu suffer extra losses." The steward was astonished. "You three have come here to open the valley," he said. "Do you mean to make trouble?" "The little fish is honest and impolite tunnel:" It is originally, only blame you know later, the brain is not bright, will not observe words and expressions. Inside the building, there was a sudden burst of laughter. Following this hearty laughter, an old man dressed in brocade, about forty-five or forty-six years old, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, a face like a full moon, a radiant face, and in high spirits came out. As he walked, he said: "You three are young, but your courage and insight are outstanding. It can be said that heroes are young, and the younger generation is awesome. I admire you!" The word falls, the person has walked out of the building, stop in front of three small Zhang Xu place.
Xiaoyuer arched his hand and said, "Your Excellency is probably the famous Master Lin, isn't he?" "I dare not," said the bearer with a smile on his face. "Old man, Lin Qingfeng, Lord of the Gourd Valley, would you please tell me the names of the three little friends?" After introducing himself, Xiaoyuer said: "Listening to the tone of Lord Lin Gu, it seems that no one has ever dared to trouble Hulu Gu." Tie Zhang Pai Yun Lin Qingfeng said with a smile, "It's easy to say. My colleagues in Wulin look up to me, Lin Qingfeng. It's been more than ten years since I created the valley. It can be said that there is no wave." Dumb said: "If you are too calm, you will be bored. If you are bored, you will be bored. There is no excitement at all. Congratulations, there are three troublemakers today." Lin Qingfeng's face changed slightly and he said, "The Little Fish Gang has almost swept through the three villages of the underworld and the four villages of Wulin since its debut. I've heard about it for a long time, but I think I don't know you three. Naturally, I don't have any deep hatred. I don't know why the Little Fish Gang came." "Do you recognize a man with a thousand faces, Lord Lin?" Asked Feng'er. Iron Palm Pai Yun Lin Qingfeng shook his head and said, "I don't know." "Think about it," said the little fish. "Have you ever offended anyone? Are there any enemies? Lin Qingfeng hesitated for a moment and said, "For the sake of the extermination of Chuanyun Castle, I fought for a long time with Butcher Wang, the Evil God Zhang, You Quanhe, and Lei Tianbao. I had an indissoluble enmity." The little fish thought, "Damn, it's Lei Tianbao again. This old bastard is really haunting. He gets involved in almost everything, but his voice is like a yellow crane. I don't know whether he is dead or alive." On the surface, he said quietly, "Frankly speaking, this gang is acting on behalf of others. You might as well think about it in many ways and see if there are any more powerful enemies." When Lin Qingfeng heard this, his face changed greatly. "Could it be him?" He asked. Xiaoyuer's eyes were so sharp that he noticed that his eyes were different. He immediately stared at him and said, "Which one did Lin Guzhu think of?" Lin Qingfeng flatly denied: "No, no, but I don't know who you three are looking for Lin to seek revenge on behalf of?" "It's the Demon with a Thousand Faces," said Dumb. "Of course,Pallet rack supplier," said Feng'er, "this is just a code name for someone. We don't know the whole story of this person. Otherwise, we wouldn't have to ask Lord Lin Gu to play riddles together." 。 omracking.com
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

-->
Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)