logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Giriş or Kayıt.

Bildirim

Icon
Error

Ayarlar
Son mesaja git Go to first unread
Offline Holloway  
#1 Gönderildi : 18 Eylül 2024 Çarşamba 04:05:38(UTC)
Holloway

Sıralama: Yeni Üye

Madalyalar: Yeni üye: 10

Katılan: 18.9.2024(UTC)
Mesajlar: 6
Konum: china

Tennessee continues its hot streak on the recruiting trail in the month of July by adding the commitment of their top wide receiver target Nathan Leacock. Prior to his announcement, the standout from Raleighdiscussed his decision to choose the Vols with Volunteer Country. Tennessee is the right choice for me because I like the area and the coaching staff so much, he said of this.I like Coach Heup a lot. He is really a people person. He was out there playing basketball and having fun, real-life conversations with us. He was with us the whole visit. Coach Pope is a young guy who got the chance to play in the league and knows what he is doing. I think he has the tools to develop me. With Coach Golesh https://www.volunteersstore.com/Nico_Iamaleava_Jersey, we have a good relationship. He has shown me how he can use me in the offense, and that was big for me. Just knowing the coaches are thinking of me more than they are just recruiting me was huge.A big reason for Leacock commitment to the Vols over North Carolina, North Carolina State, and Michigan was because of what the Vols do offensively. I feel like it really fits my playing style well https://www.volunteersstore.com/Navy_Shuler_Jersey, Leacock said of the importance of Tennessee offensive style in his is a quick-moving offense that you have to be very conditioned, and me having a track background helps like that. I feel like Nico is probably one of, if not the best James Pearce Jr. Jersey, quarterback in the class, so with me having the height advantage and his size and mobility, I think we have a bright future together ahead. I think we could be deadly on offense.
Sponsor
Bu konudaki kullanıcılar
Forumu Atla  
Bu foruma yeni konular postalayamazsınız.
Bu forumda ki konulara yeni posta gönderemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı silemezsiniz.
Bu forumdaki postalarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz.
Bu forumda anketler yaratamazsınız.
Bu forumdaki anketlere oy veremezsiniz.

-->
Ateşleme trafoları,ozon trafolarıMaxwell Heroes(Beta)